joi, 14 ianuarie 2016

Wishlist Banggood Winter

Today I really want to show you and knows what site I discovered these days, I do not think many beautiful things coming to have on site Banggood.
I no longer sit thinking, I chose the shopping list was hard because there are many wonderful products.
But enough I decided I chose category Winter Series , will show you too are beautiful to see.

                                                      Coat


  • Specification
  • Season:Fall,Winter
  • Collar:Hooded
  • Size:M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL,XXXXL,Plus Size
  • Pattern:Leopard Print
  • Material:Polyester,Cotton
  • Color:Light Gray,Black
  • Style:Casual



  • Specification
  • Dress Length:Mini
  • Season:Summer,Spring,Fall
  • Collar:Off Shoulder
  • Size:S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL
  • Pattern:Pure Color
  • Material:Polyester,Chiffon
  • Silhouette:Pleated
  • Color:White,Rose Red,Green,Black
  • Sleeve Length:Long Sleeve
  • Style:Sexy,Elegant

                                                      Denim Jeans




  • Specification
  • Style:Casual,Silm,Thicken
  • Color:Black,Blue
  • Material:Denim,Polyester,Velvet
  • Size:XXS,XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL
  • Waist:High
  • Season:Fall,Winter
  • Item Type:Bottoms



  • Specification
  • Season: Winter
  • Color: Black,Blue,Brown
Lining Material:Cotton
Upper Material:Man-made leather fur, Man-made suede

I say we made a good choice, I chose a complete outfit just $ 85.55.

I like all products, but ultimately I decided I chose the perfect outfit for me. What do you think I chose well?



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu